NEW – Natural Soap Making
New for Spring is our natural soap making workshop. If you’re thinking why make soap when its so easy to buy? Here is some very good reasons why:
1. You get to make, and then use some of the most wonderfully nourishing soap you will have ever tried.
2. You know exactly what is in your soap because you put it there; no hidden nasty chemicals.
3. Unlike commercial bars of soap which sometimes can leave your skin feeling a little ‘tight’ yours will be packed full of natural, nourishing and moisturising ingredients. Your skin really will notice the difference.
4. Your family, friends and work colleagues will be incredibly impressed with your new skill (and if they are anything like mine, they will be queuing up to buy it off you!)
5. You can fragrance your soap however you wish.
Saturday 31 March 14.30 – 16.30
As well as soap making, this is what else we’ve got coming up for March:
Learn piping and decorating skills for professional looking cupcakes. It makes a great Mother’s Day present; make them for your mum, or bring her along for a fun experience.
Saturday 17 March 12.30 – 14.30
Learn the art of earring making and have fun transforming vintage beads, charms and chains into gorgeous new earrings. (All vintage except the earring hooks which are gold and silver plated). From simple and chic to show stopping, everyone will leave with at least two pairs.
Wednesday 21 March 20.00 – 21.30
Beauty Product Making
Learn how to make some sumptuous bath and shower products; a spa soak
and a wonderfully moisturising body scrub – all made from natural
ingredients including essential oils.
Saturday 31 March 11.45 – 13.30